Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

Page 1 of 2012345>>

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Learn your history, Tales from the greats< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
KidKrazyShit Search for posts by this member.
Super Advanced Member

Group: Moderator (phear)
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2004,17:54  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

After reading the "does anyone still post from 2001" thread, I noticed a few ppl started telling their "story" of SFO. I don't know about all of you, but I really enjoy reading those. Just to hear what ppl were thinking during different matches, or who they fought, how they got into the game, who's their rival, etc..etc...I love that stuff.

So last week I thought....hey....why not have someone write their history once in a while?

Every so often one SFO "great" will tell his tale. It may be long....or really long. Longer the better  :sly:

Many of these stories will be much like TarkanX's Final Statement he wrote last year.

After reading, feel free to post your comments.

Enjoy :biggrin:

Oh...and DO NOT POST YOUR HISTORY UNLESS I ASK YOU TO. Thank you.

Edited by KidKrazyShit on Jul. 10 2005,21:51

--------------
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
dominicankid098 Search for posts by this member.
[ SPONSORED VIP ]

Group: VIP
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2004,18:02 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I guess I should start by telling everyone how I even found the game. One day my mother surprised me with a new computer and I set it up right away and got my internet connected. I started playing  little flash games such as, di ferent styles of pacman, asteroids, etc etc. Then I got bored one day and started looking for either an adventure, fighting, or shooting game. There was no game i neither adventure or shooting that interested me, but in fighting there was little short games of King O fighters (where you fight only one round) and then there was ×-men V.S. Streetfighter (Online). I found it in the Google Games Directory. Funny thing is that I didn't think it would work on my computer. I thought it was one of those programs that would only work at "specific" types of computers. I downloaded it in Sept. 1, 2001, and made my dominicankid098 account. I played a little bit against BARNEY, without me even knowing that there was even a chat in the game. I found the game pretty lame. I didn't know how to do a super, BARNEY would just stand there and get himself hit. I was like "What was the point of this big download?". I left the game and three hours later I showed my brother TekkenKyo the game (his 2001 name was leo69). He was also confused about the game and I decided to press the START button and I entered inside MYST3K server. I saw all whole mess ofusers. And I was like *WOW*. I also immediately got my first challenge, his name was baller. Me not knowing any moves but basic punches and kicks, I got my butt kicked pretty badly. I think I started o f bad in the game going 0-20 in my first day. I went on the next day asking *how do you do the specials* and everyone would just type ( sduio ). I didn't even know that they meant those were the combonatio nof letters to do the super. I thought sduio meant something like ( lmao ) means "laughing my ass o f". I was like "whatever, I will just have to play with the buttons a little bit". I kept fighting other veteran fighters, such as 2goodforu, DXZero (he was rank 1 at the moment), and many others. Kept getting my butt kicked. Finally I fought a "Player" and in the game chat he started helping me out teaching me how to do a super. When I did my first hadoken, I got excited. Then when I did my first shinkuu, I felt powerful LOL. He still beat me. Even though I had learned the buttons does not mean I had a strategy yet. I started fighting BARNEY again to look for a strategy.  I started using that strategy and my skill got better. Getting my rank up there in top 75. I needed more strategies. Back then the shinkuu used to get canceled by the hadoken when now the shinkuu ca neat up a hadoken. So I knew me being a 56k user, the shinkuu would just slow me down. I started liking the use of Spiral as my helper. Teleporting went well with my technique of combining Spiral and the Roundhouse. This technique brought out alot of damage. The only problem is, there was no helper codes back then. Also i norder to choose RYU or wolver¡ne you would have to click on them using your mouse pointer. Not the same anymore. So then how would there be any codes if you had to click on the characters? Normal mode was a very slow game for me. I used to get bored moving so slowly in the game but yet the cable users like TarkanX would fly all over the screen like nothing. I started fighting some people who were around my level such as Ryux95, the10thgod, ether, then I guess my skill got good enough to make baller around my level.

In the game I started making enemies such as ramziel. ramziel was #### bashing me on a daily basis. He used all his little buddies to bash me as well and I was like "whatever, let me start a new name and maybe they will stop annoying me." I made my LancerPX account. In this name I didn't want no loses. I didn't want to fight anyone who was "great" to put losses down my record. So I just kept fighting ####s and kept getting my rank that way. I used to also fight the "Player" to get my free ten points LOL. Even funnier is that I made some enemies on the forum as well. I browsed around the forum to see if anyone would talk about me or mentioned my name and I found a pretty hilarious topic. Here is the link.

Warning! You are about to see a pure bitching topic. If you are not atleast 12 years old. You may want to think twice before clicking on the link.

http://bbs.projectx.cyberfuturism.com/cgi-bin....ancerpx

but then again I checked out more in the forum and saw some of the "nice" members of XvsSF. The ones who gave me a little respect. Well only one member. He congratulated me for being 1st place using wolver¡ne. I was one of the first to do it! It is safe to click on the link.

http://bbs.projectx.cyberfuturism.com/cgi-bin....ancerpx

You can see in that topic that Razz hasn't changed much.

Later on I joined a clan called the xXsomebodyXx army.. This clan was made way before senshukentaikai was even up. There were other clans like the black dragons. Which was ran by just blaze. Members of the xXsomebodyXx army were: jr, x×menXx, xXMagnetoXx , tha10thgod, Strifer, UMJ, badestbadtz, DXZero, myself and ShocWave. I think I named them all. hmm. or am I missing one? arg whateva!
I kept getting hated on and I started using my dominicankid098 name again. Never telling anyone that I was LancerPX or anything.

One day Zing79 went on chat and advertized his Tournament of Champions. I checked out his website and read all rules and setup of his tournament. I was interested in joining the tournament and winning the prize of course. At that time the only person with a prize was Lordcyris. He had a blue ryu in which anyone now can use now playing tag. We are pretty much running out of colors to use as prizes LOL.   I joined the forum in Nov. 2001 and signed up for the tournament. I got my first email telling me who my first oponent was going to be. His name was Akuma. He became a no show but Zing79 advanced me in the tournament because my rank was in 23 and akuma's looked like he was not very active showing that his rank was no where around the top 100 list. So he put me up against someone called ssjvegeta1324 in the second round (i think those were the numbers). He was a very easy challenge and I really thought that I was going to do well in this tournament. He sent me another email telling me my new challenger for the third round. His name was silvergo. The funny thing about this third round is that silvergo had a sister called silver-n-gold. silver-n-gold told me that she was silvergo and that she will be fighting me now. I was so confused because the email had said that i must fight silvergo, not silver-n-gold, but i was like OK. She beat me in the fifth match at the third round of that last match. I was so pissed and still confused. I went on chat and Zing79 had asked me Who won? and I said silver-n-gold won. but he told me, silver-n-gold was not the person he set me up with. That i must find silvergo and fight him. silver-n-gold got really mad so she let her brother get on the computer and I beat him 3 rounds straight. And I was so happy :D. I couldn't wait for my next round. Then the world turned black for a second. I got another email telling me who my next match was. It said TarkanX. I already knew that I was going to lose. but I was not going to forfeit at the same time. I trained as much as I could to give TarkanX a good challenge. I fought him and lost three rounds straight. Since I knew that tournament for me was over in my fourth round. Then all I did was observe the rest of the tournament and playing some 3d game I had downloaded. At the end it turned out to be that Tantum became the wolver¡ne champion and TarkanX became the Ryu champion. I was so mad because I was 1st place with wolver¡ne before. I could have just joined the wolver¡ne division and try to win it.

I started making rivalries with players such as subzero565, Airlock, i swear I tried to match my skills to Token but he was too good. Umm then there was other great fighters such as Omnislash, damn it.. uh Jr was also great and i loved fighting against steventhebol, he was a good fighter. xvmst and xmvssf were two di ferent names from 2 di ferent people but both awesome fighters. viper2040çwas good as well. I liked playing against Dan Hibiki and chaoscrusher. Selvin was good as well. Now that I bring up the name Selvin, I remember something. He was the first member to have his name copied by someone else. The first member to get tricked with the "i" trick. LOL damn Stealth-Dragon and j-dog014 were such bastards. I stopped playing the game for like 3 days. Then I came back and came up with my new name for the game which was Stillmatic.

Stillmatic was a miracle name. I went 84-0 when I started using it. Koopsta broke my winning record and I started making rivalries with some friends. Their names were Stealth-Dragon, HoTSaucE, and j-dog014. Them three used to think they were on top of xvssf. They used to try and piss me o f, but never worked. Around that time Stealth-Dragon had asked me if I wanted to join his clan Raging Dragons. So I was like OK. I joined the senshukentaikai forum and signed up for Raging Dragons and got accepted in. Later on they changed the password to their Dungeon Forum and never told me anything about it. Making me feel like sh!t thinking that was their way of getting me "cut". So in the game I met up with him again and he didn't even talk to me. Then I was like Fine I quit your clan. And he was like *no i forgot to send you the password* and I was like whateva. Peace. I then joined a really gay clan called (nWo). I was (nWo)Stillmatic LOL. ####saibot was the leader. Those members were so cheap in the game, they would use the low punches to hell to beat you (if you guys don't know about the low punches of hell, you didn't miss out on anything good. They were cheap wins). Finally TMyApp got that cheap bug fixed and the (nWo) had turned weak LOL. I had to look for another clan, and Shotokan Masters didn't think I was good enough for their clan, the smashers wanted me in but I didn't like some of the members. And I was not from Europe to join the European Union. Finally I beat subzero565 for the first time ever. lol. I had many good fights against him.

I started playing the game more without being in a clan and while talking to Allan_Iverson and j-dog014, they had told me they downloaded the full versio nof this game. And I was like "WOW, TMyApp must have worked his ass o f. I pressed F5 and the downloaded never began. It would just refresh me back to the "old version" (well atleast that is what I thought in my head). Then I asked how did they get the full version. They had told me they got FBA or KAWAKS. I downloaded to try it out but it really didn't interest me because FBA or KAWAKS never really had a community in which all members would go in and fight each other. I personally thought that XvsSF was still better, even though it had less characters. Alot of members then stopped playing XvsSF to play the emulators but still posting in the Senshukentaikai forum.

Then when I was done talking about emulators, I had made some personal rivalries such as manontherun and PROfessor. They were great fighters. PaMaLiO was a good one as well. I kept fighting for rank making sure my rank would stay good. During this time I was usign my DominicanGod2k2 account. There was a point in time when some users found a trick to kick people in game chat. There was several members who were not moderators or admins in the game who started kicking people out of chat. lol I got kicked so many times i was scared to comeback inside the chat. fear-tetsuo knew how to do it because every single time I got kicked the last thing i saw was some symbols left behind by tetsuo. I think it looked like this* - >  > *. Can't remember though. but the person who first knew about how to kick people was RedPhoenix. I was so mad. People also had the ability to type using a di ferent user name for example: You can be logged in as play32 but they can chat in the chatroom with a user name like chat-ghost. The chat-ghost claimed his name was dark-link, but I knew that someone was just trying to get him in trouble because they didn't like dark-link going to the top scores. That was a pretty funny memory.

I decided to sign up for the Dark Knights. Dark Knights was ran by Shiñakuma aka Darkmagick or as you know in the forum TitanX59. There was several strong members in that clan such as Shinjuko, tupac2westsider, and DarkKento. I had fun in that clan but when Darkmagick left it I didn't like the idea of having Dark Masta as the leader. So I left the clan as well.

I got bored again and started looking for other clans to join and got accepted in the Shotokan Masters (finally). I guess no one was ever excited for me to be in the clan just because I had challenge them all before I even joined the clan and I beat them all except jordansux666, we never fought. When I first entered the Dungeon Forum, they had a topic which was really funny. KidKrazyshit was telling everyone that I lagged like hell and that I was top three biggest laggers in the game, right next to fear-tetsuo. LOL I still made some friends in that clan such as SSJDan and DanYankees. Jordansux666 was a cool guy. We both found out that Imagination has been lying about his gender. LOL. pretty funny story. hmm more linkgs for you people!!!
http://bbs.projectx.cyberfuturism.com/cgi-bin....ncer+px

I had left the clan because it became really unactive. And then joined the Ru f Ryders.

Ru f Ryders was lead by Kingryu1 but some say it was by iTALY. Kingryu1 left the clan to go back to the drunken smashers so I left the clan as well just because the clan was doing nothing else but *talk poop about other clans but not doing anything about it*. I then signed up for the drunken smashers as well and the clan forum was really full of spam. Inside it their was a *Gentlemans Club Topic* and alot of bashing between Nferno666 and fear-tetsuo. They didn't get along very well. This clan as well was unactive so I just left and there was not many other clans to choose from so I gave up. I just went out solo.

I started fighting agai non my own and later on Quass was tired of the senshukentaikai forum so he shut it down. Which was a very big crash to the gaming community. Alot of veterans left just because the forum was gone. He went on with his vgmfusion and did not put senshukentaikai up again. MastaQ created battle-grounds and made a tournament called Brawl For All.

This tournament turned out to be a successful tournament for me. I got my runner up position in the tournament and lost my final round against Strider42. Strider42 thought he had won a prize but all he really did win was bragging rights just because the tournament only had 65 people in it. I didn't really join any clans that was hosted in the battle-grounds forum, simply because I didn't really trust the forum.

Tag was released and at the first day of tag's released it was the laggiest game ever. WOW I was beating the elite fighters like nothing. It was horrible lag. Sometimes you would tag your partner and your partner never came out and the game would jsut stay stuck there for a while. Finally TMyApp fixed the lag and the game was going quite normal but not the same as it used to be before tag. Tag scared away
PROfessor, fear-tetsuo, and many other elite fighters. Fear-tetsuo left with his mind thinking *being the best ryu user before tag*. Pretty hilarious.

Then I had left the game for quite a while. I was mostly focued with school, studies, my drama quee nof a girlfriend, and sports. Still am very focused today on those things except now it is a neX girlfriend. I came back and saw nothing really so new about it. J-Luna was still bitching like she/he always did. So I had left it once again. Came back i nearly December 2003 and browsed around the forum to see the things that I have missed while I was gone. I checked out a really funny topic. It was the Soul Eraser Tournament. In there my name was mentioned for some weird reason. Well here is the link for I can show it to you people for yourself to see.

In this link you can see KKS bitching about lag.
http://bbs.projectx.cyberfuturism.com/cgi-bin....7;st=70

In this link you will find DanYankees answer to why the game was so laggy for KKS. *shakes head*
http://bbs.projectx.cyberfuturism.com/cgi-bin....7;st=80

It is funny how people remember me even though I was gone. The bad thing is that they remember me as the *LAGGY TELEPORTING MASTERMIND*. Which really isn't a good name for me.

I started playing sfo again not joining any clan. Then I decided to go back to Shotokan Masters, it was again unactive, so again LancerPX leaves the clan. I kept playing the usual then finally a nold member comes back Darkmagick and I started a clan called Kyokugen Masters. We wo nour first clan war against the Gladiators and then became unactive because everyone left to summer vacation. Now the clan is up and we got several people that deserves to be cut just because they are just making it weak. but that's personal business on who gets cut eh? I got sponsored by Restavega for winning his contest. but wished that I never did.

Currently I am still playing the game. Hoping one day my name can be up there next to some of the GREATS of XvsSF (if my skill ever gets noticed). And I am trying to make a site called Power Within which will be a place where I can help bring back the FIRE i neveryones eyes in the game like I used to see it before. There is no more FIRE in peoples eyes. We need to revive that FIRE. We need to put some gasoline on that Fire. That is why I am also trying to start my own tournament as well. Undecided of the name yet. Cause I got several ideas which can be several tournaments but I want to only use ONE idea. And more tha neverything, Hoping one day I get a chance to contribute to the game in someway. This game got me entertained when I was a 14 year old child. The least I can do is show everyone the fun things that got me to enjoy the game by trying

If there is anything I can add to this is that, I had always given my best o nevery match that I had fought in, my best in di ferent conditions such as *half-asleep, sick, cold, hot, etc etc* So you can know what is the best you can do i neach condition. Also I have been in gfx for a pretty while. I started gfx when I saw DXZero and HoTSauce work. They are the ones who got me into it because I thought there work was just great.

I guess that is it for me. LOL. If anyone has anything rude to say about my history, please reply. I  have flame on my right hand.

My history will only get bigger. Hopefully putting a bigger chapter on my next story that I tell you people.
 Post Number: 3
bloodpack Search for posts by this member.
Project X's Lucky Boy

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2004,19:24 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

i think solidsnake76 made a topic before about each others first moment in xmvssf
about their first encounter with the game, their st0ry...im too lazy to search the archive
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4
2000warrior Search for posts by this member.
Super Advanced Member

Group: Super Administrator
PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2004,19:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I remember that Brawl for All. I had the pleasure of being Lancer's 2nd victim in that thing...

I also remember beating him 2 out of 3, but because he'd won the first match, I had to let him advance (lucky bastard.. it was best out of 1 match). I suppose that's what I get for always having the other guy host first.

--------------
Surpassed in quoting powers by no one, surpassed in biggrin powers only by TMyApp himself. 2000warrior aka Shinjuko.
 Post Number: 5
Super Advanced Member

PostIcon Posted on: Aug. 31 2004,20:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Let's not forget Lancer trying to challenge "the mod clan" hahaha! lancer challenging "the mod clan"

Lancer: get rid of those links!!! People don't need to see KKS in his new-bie days!  :omg:

--------------
 Post Number: 6
mnb Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 01 2004,06:51 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

i feel really sad missing out on these. i cant even get in anymore:(
 Post Number: 7
limbei Search for posts by this member.
[ Sponsered VIP ]

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 02 2004,04:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

read the thread n found some really interesting stories from the past!!!
thanks esp the one abt the mod clan

--------------
"For those who believe, no explaination is necessary. For those who don't, none is sufficient."

Post Number: 8
Super Advanced Member

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 02 2004,15:30 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Ok...I guess I wasn't being clear enough. I don't want ppl at random to post their history here. The ONLY ppl that will post their history are those I ask to.

So please, save it for when I ask you to.

Edited by KidKrazyShit on Sep. 04 2004,21:58

--------------
 Post Number: 9
ken4life Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 02 2004,15:45 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

ohhhhhh^^^^^ lol i was all ready to post mine too :laugh:

--------------

The Originals T.H.U.G.S

Krayzie     Layzie      Wish      Bizzy

Bone Thugs _N_ Harmony
 Post Number: 10
abc123test Search for posts by this member.
[VIP MEMBER]

PostIcon Posted on: Sep. 02 2004,17:35 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

Very nice lancer I seem too love reading your history,

--------------
193 replies since Aug. 31 2004,17:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 1 of 2012345>>
reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Learn your history
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code

free invisible hit counter